Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Again...

First of all, I have the best family ever! I loved my "hacked" birthday card. If you don't know what I'm talking about, scroll down to the blog post below this one.

Just let me tell you about my day! I wake up to breakfast in bed (Panera bagel and lemonade, YUM!).

Then I get my first Mother's Day present. I want to tell you about this later, so just hang on.

After that we went to church where some of our favorites were with us for Cameron's Baby Dedication Sunday.



This was followed by a nice Mother's Day lunch at Rib City, one of my favorite restaurants.

THEN I got to come home and Skype with my GA family. I've never Skyped before, but I think that this is going to be a new habit in our home. I got to SEE everybody and it was so fun. Plus I got to talk to them all at the same time. It was really nice.

Lukas and Cameron have bent over backwards to ensure that this was a really special day. I am so happy!

On a related note, thank you to my Mama. Happy Mother's Day! I am me largely in part to you and I'm happy that I have you for my Mom. I love you!


AND

Happy Mother's Day Joyce! Thank you for making Lukas so wonderful.


I am so happy to join the ranks of Moms and I hope that I can do just as good a job as the 2 moms mentioned above.


Being Mommy is my favorite thing ever. My heart and brain just ooze with love and happiness and I am so blessed that I just can't contain myself!

2 comments:

  1. Love the videos!! Did he want to go back DOWN the stairs? Faster going down.....LOL!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha. No, he wasn't interested or able to go down the stairs yet.

    ReplyDelete