Sunday, February 19, 2012

31 Weeks (almost out of the 7th month!)

This was my first week completely home from work and Cameron and I had a good time! 

Cameron is at one of those ages where every single day lately he seems bigger, smarter, and more independent.  He says and does something hilarious every single day.  His latest fun new things include saying "AMEN!" after praying with us and saying the word "please" while signing it.  And now to blatantly brag on my kid...  Cameron is really smart or in the words of my mother, he's "A GENIUS!"  :)

Also this week, Cameron and I had a super great time finger painting for the first time.  We started out a little hesitantly but by the end, we definitely got the hang of it!



I have been excited to do arts and crafts with Cameron his whole life and it was a really good time!

And yes, I'm pregnant still.  31 weeks.  Still in the "Decade of Birth".  This is the last week of the seventh month! 

  • How far along?  31 Weeks
  • Total weight gain/loss: +23
  • Maternity clothes? Yes.
  • Sleep: I've had some weird, really vivid dreams every night this week.  I'm getting a little uncomfortable too. 
  • Best moments this past week:  Play time with my sweet boy.  I also had a fun, uneventful doctor's appointment this week.  I'm down to an appointment every 2 weeks.  Weird!
  • Food cravings:  No need to crave when you are eating the way I am! 
  • Gender: boy
  • Labor Signs: No, but Braxton Hicks contractions
  • Belly Button in or out? In.  Flat.
  • What I miss:  Nothing.
  • What I am looking forward to:  I've started purchasing small items for my DIY nursery projects so now, I'm excited to create and put them up.
  • Weekly Wisdom:  Get messy!  Start with finger paint!

  • And now the baby is a pineapple!  I hope he's not quite as spiky though!  He's close to his birth height and weighs anywhere from 2.5 to 3.8 pounds.  I'm leaning more toward the 3.8 though!  All of his 5 senses are developed and he's getting smarter every day while I continue to suffer from pregnancy brain.  Haha.

    Last time when I was this week pregnant I was starting a full week at camp!  Can you believe that?!?  Well if you can't look here

    And I took a 31 week picture, but for some reason it's only coming out sideways, so I'm really sorry, but if you want to see you just might have to turn your head...



    1 comment: