Sunday, January 22, 2012

Last Week of Trimester 2

This has been the fastest trimester EVER!  While October does feel like forever ago, I can hardly remember saying that I was still in my first trimester and longing for the happy days of trimester 2. 

And happy they have been! 
  • I have had energy. 
  • I have been able to eat food (probably a little too able). 
  • We had Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. 
  • We found out that "it" is a HE (no we haven't picked a name). 
  • My sweet big boy has grown and starting climbing, talking, eating with a spoon, and has done something new and excting daily. 
  • I started working part time at a teaching job at Lukas' school. 
  • And I even held a yard sale!!
Whew.  How could it not have gone by quickly? 

And on a sidenote, I would like to point out that while in the last post I said I was craving hard core workouts, I have not actually gone through with the hard core workouts.  Just wanted to.  :)

And now,

  • How far along? 27 weeks, bring it on third trimester!
  • Total weight gain/loss: I really don't know.  Somewhere between 16 and 19.
  • Maternity clothes? Yes. Although, someone asked me this week when I would start wearing maternity clothes.  Score!
  • Sleep: Eh.
  • Best moments this past week:  We had a really fun and successful yard sale yesterday.  We hit my goal and will be starting the nursery soon!  YAY!
  • Food cravings: Sweets 
  • Gender: boy
  • Labor Signs: No
  • Belly Button in or out? In.  Flattening.
  • What I miss:  Nothing really.
  • What I am looking forward to: I am starting to volunteer at church as the "resource coordinator" for the kids ministry and this week I get to go in to organize, clean out, and get started with that.  Pretty excted.
  • Weekly Wisdom: Need a little extra cash?  Love gettting rid of stuff?  Have a yard sale!  Thank you Alicia, Cherilyn, and Jennifer for helping me!
And now the baby is...

Still an eggplant. He is 2 pounds and about 15 inches. He has lots of tastebuds and his lungs are working really hard this week. His nostrils are no longer closed in. He is also opening and closing his eyes. Fun! This little boy has really picked up his moving this week.  I think he's laying perfectly sideways spanning across my tummy because I feel movement on either side of my belly button.

Last pregnancy, week 27 was a DOOZIE!  Check it out here!

And here is this week's bump picture.  I have been trying to get Cameron in all of the shots but he wasn't interested in taking this picture.  You can see why below.  :)  So here is just me and sweet little brother. 
And for fun...  We went to Sawgrass Park on MLK day this year (yep, it's January and we're all wearing shorts.  I love the weather here!)  Cameron had a BLAST running up and down the boardwalk, stopping to look at everything, and waving to the oodles of people who had the same idea as us.  Seriously, I've never seen so many people at Sawgrass Lake before!  This will definitely be a repeat trip!



Our Little Dinosaur with his Daddy

This is what we do when we get tired of walking :)

1 comment:

  1. Great blog post! Thanks. Cameron is still just as cute as ever!!

    ReplyDelete