We had an amazing Christmas break this year. We stayed home in Florida this year, but that doesn't mean that we lacked in family time!
Lukas' uncle and aunt came and visited from Texas. We took a 2 day get away down to Cape Coral to see my sister and her family. My parents came to ring in the new year with us all the way from Georgia! It was a super fun time.
After taking this past week to get back into the swing of things and catch up with sleep I feel great. And that takes me to our 25th week!
The day after my parents left Florida got COLD. I dislike the cold and I complain about the 2 days in a row that we have it. On the flip side, you will very rarely hear me complain about the heat. At all. Maybe once in a blue moon, but that's it.
One thing that I am totally in love with when it comes to the cold is this sweet little boy in his new dinosaur hoodie sweatshirt. Seriously. Cutest thing ever! This picture is a little far away and hard to tell because of the shadow, but below I have a much closer picture, so read the whole post. (Thanks Jason and Alicia)
We took our picture in the middle of the week this week at a fun little park excursion. I decorated for winter with a basket full of pinecones to go as my table center piece. It matches my tan placemats very nicely and it was fun to hunt for pinecones with the whole fam. Yep, that's even Bella with us!
How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: I really don't know right now actually. I haven't weighed myself since before Christmas!
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Sleep: I would like to say that I have been significantly more mellow this pregnancy, but every night I wake up and I am on my back (this is apparently a no no). I think I am stressing out about it in my sleep and waking myself up. Weird.
Best moments this past week: We've had lots of really nice family time this week.
Movement: Totally. Although, this baby is more mellow than Mr. Cameron.
Food cravings: Sweets. I even make a dessert almost every night. This week I made pudding, Jello, and M&M cookies.
Gender: Boy.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: I don't feel like I'm depriving myself of things this pregnancy.
What I am looking forward to: DISNEY WORLD next month!
Weekly Wisdom: If you really want something (craving wise) let yourself have a little of it. Don't go crazy with it, just moderate.
Milestones: We painted the nursery over the break. It's cappuccino and wonderful.
And now the baby is...
A pound and a half! Whoa! Capillaries are forming in both his lungs and under the skin to fill with blood. So we're getting blood and lungs! Woo hoo! We are also getting hair and a little bit of fat so he can be a nice chunky baby. He's also developing an equilibrium so he's learning up from down. (according to thebump.com)
And here is last pregnancy's post
Here are just some more cute pictures since it's been a while:
![]() |
| Love my little Dino |
![]() |
| Cameron is enjoying his new chair (Thanks Nanny and Poppy) |
![]() |
| Cameron is holding his little baby. This little baby belonged to Lukas. He's such a snuggler. |




No comments:
Post a Comment