Sunday, December 11, 2011

20 Weeks! Half Way There!

I can't believe that we are half way done being pregnant.  Weird. 

We find out THIS THURSDAY if our baby is a he or a she.  I'm super excited! 

This week I have definitely hit the 2nd trimester high.  I am no longer sick (from being pregnant or in my sinus cavity). 

I feel downright invigorated.  My house is clean.  My job is going well.  My baby is growing and happy.  I love to hang out with my friends.  I am totally getting into extra little projects again (more on that later).  Life is good today folks.

Okay so being pregnant:
How far along? 20 weeks- Half way done!
Total weight gain/loss: +8.8 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes.
Sleep: Eh.  It's okay for me.
Best moments this past week:
        1.  Christmas fun has definitely begun in our home
        2.  The ever wonderful Boat Parade party at some of our favorites houses.  (Picture the best food. Ever.  Great company.  Christmas lit boats.  A brass band playing carols.  Just glorious!)
        3.  I finished reading Psalms this week.  I am grateful for all of the Bible but I am glad to be moving onto another book.  In all honesty, Psalms can be kind of intimidating to me and has been a big excuse for me to avoid reading the book altogether.  But now it has been accomplished and only good came out of it.
Movement: Totally.
Food cravings: Sweets.  I can't get enough of them.  Oddly enough, I'm totally digging water right now.  Seriously, every day but yesterday I drank 2 liters of water.  Woo hoo!
Gender: This Thursday
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
What I miss: Nothing today
What I am looking forward to: Thursday.
Weekly Wisdom: This week, doing a little bit of work every day instead of piling it all into one giant, impossible cleaning session really kept me organized and motivated.
Milestones: As far as pregnancy goes?  Not much.  I've had movement, I'm definitely showing. 

As far as the rest of my life goes?  We got our Christmas tree and lights up this week as well as ordered our Christmas cards. 

As far as this handsome and talented guy goes:


I should tell you that he has been able to do this for a while, but I finally got it on tape.  A little bit more mastered and slightly less messy.

Cameron has also started saying "UH OH!" and it is hilarious!  He knocks stuff over and says it or he just says it for fun but it's stinkin' cute!

And now the baby is...

A cantaloupe. In just a couple of weeks we will be leaving the ounces and moving into the pounds! Crazy, I know!  There are also functioning little tastebuds in baby's sweet little mouth.  Baby is also getting a lot of swallowing practice in.

If you would like to see what I was thinking last time around at 20 weeks, then go here.

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and the fact that the internet allows us to keep up with one another!! Love you guys, and hope the rest of the time goes really smoothly!!

    ReplyDelete