Sunday, August 28, 2011

The Plans for Next Week...

Okay, so today is Friday!  That means that it's the weekend!  We work all week to enjoy these two days.

In our house in particular we
1.  Go to bootcamp 3 times
2.  Clean a different room everyday
3.  Lukas goes to work at his school
4.  Cook meals (well maybe not this week, but the year hasn't actually started yet!)
5.  Have soccer practice 2 nights
6.  Do laundry.  Often.
7.  Etc.  Etc.  Etc.

I will be making a habit of taking the weekend off from blogging.  BUT allow me to let you in on what I have planned (planned being the operative word) for next week:

1.  A little bit of back to school
2.  A lot a bit of our trip to Orlando, and
3.  An intro into the:

  Project Laundry Room Makeover!

Unlike last week where I said "Check back tomorrow" and then forgot that what I meant to say was "Check back on Monday" I am giving you the heads up properly.

Just to get through the weekend, check out this super cute baby and his super cute face!



That smile gets me every time!  What a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment