Sunday 5/8
See here or here
Monday 5/9


Tuesday 5/10
Oops...
Wednesday 5/11
Dr Appointment
He's super proud because he's in the 95th percentile for height and weighs almost 22 pounds! Hooray! Not to mention that the doctor said he was perfect. Who's got two thumbs and is super proud? THIS Mom!So we went here...



Thursday 5/12
Yay I fed myself lunch!


Woops, I've gotten myself into a pickle!
Friday 5/13
I love my movie!

Saturday 5/14
I think we'll go to Georgia today! When we get there, we'll go to the lake beach!



Week 2
Sunday May 15
Hanging out with my cousin

Monday May 16
Today baby Caleb was born, woo hoo! More pictures on that later!
Sadie also graduated Kindergarten today. What a big girl! She also got a bunch of awards because she's so smart!



Yummy Avocado!

Tuesday May 17


Wednesday May 18 (going home boo hoo hoo)
Bye bye chickens!

Thursday May 19
Hello Baby Caleb! We're so happy to meet you!

Friday May 20Pretty Basic Day
Saturday May 21
Daddy's school picnic... FUN!

Next week will be 1 week and more fun!
Love the one of Cameron and Isaac on the "lake beach"!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Sadie!!!
ReplyDelete