4/17-4/23
Sunday 4/17
Today we went to church like usual on Sundays. This week we also had our small group at church and it was our turn to make dinner so I made a personal favorite... Cheesy Chicken Casserole. Yummy.
Today we also tried on these sweet kicks for the first time and it was a real success!

Monday 4/18Today Cameron tried to eat my camera strap that was attached to the camera that I was using. He crawled from the other side of the room to grab the strap and then gave me this look:
This morning we woke up early and played with Keenan before he and Daddy went to their schools.
Later that day we went to the new gym so that I could get a personal fitness assessment. Cameron had a blast playing in the kids area while I worked with a personal trainer. I don't have anything nice to say so I'm going to say nothing. Especially in uneraseable writing while posted to the internet.
Wednesday 4/20
Today was a really important day. Today we went back to my school and turned in another year's leave of absence form. This was a really huge step for us and I am really glad that we get to have a whole new year together. This past year has been nothing but a huge blessing in so many ways and I am so happy to get another year.
That afternoon we went for the hottest run ever.
This picture is actually not from today, but I think that the color scheme is very interesting.
And, I'm sorry, but can't you just hear his sweet little squeaks when looking at these pictures?
Thursday 4/21
Today we had our Thursday lunch with Daddy and then went to soccer that night to play in the grass.
This always involves a meal made of grass. Yum!
I of course took every bit out of his mouth and hands right after this.Friday 4/22
Today we went for a lovely morning downtown run with Janet.
Cameron's sleep schedule was a little weird today, so we didn't make it to Target like we do on Fridays. Instead we went when Daddy got home and it was quite fun! That night we went to Sweet Tomatoes for dinner and Cameron had a great time eating from a buffet! I'm not going to lie, so did I.

Saturday 4/23
This morning Cameron went to play with Grandma while Lukas and I did a 6 mile run. Today's run was actually pleasant. We spent the rest of the day hanging out and cleaning the house. We wore our pajamas and played as a family.

That night, Cameron got to play with Grandma again while Lukas and I got all dolled up and went for a dinner date. We went to Bonefish for dinner and it was exquisite!
To wrap up this week, before starting this year's Easter, here's a flashback into last year! What a difference 1 year makes!

I love the new family picture!!
ReplyDelete