I will say on my own behalf though, that I did try to post the cutest video ever and it simply would not upload to the blog. If you'd like to see it, you may view it on my facebook profile. I promise that it doesn't disappoint.
In the meantime, we have been very busy here in the Hefty home. We've been doing LOTS of running and lots of going on with our routine. One of our favorite new things to do is to go to story time at the library on Wednesdays. We've been twice now and Cameron seems to really enjoy it. He stares at Mother Goose and squeaks while enjoying the songs and dances. It's pretty sweet.
This week was also Lukas' birthday.
In case you weren't aware of it, Lukas is my favorite. He is smart, supportive, loving, a great role model, and the best at everything that he does. He is the best daddy for our baby and the best husband for his wife. I am so excited to be sharing life with him.

Happy Birthday Lukas!
No comments:
Post a Comment