If you have been following for a while, you know that I have only been blogging every Sunday really since I started the blog. However, this has been a HUGE week for us Heftys. We had Spring Break, which means that we've had oodles of time on our hands and LOTS of events surrounding being pregnant and getting ready for our baby.
So, if you haven't checked since last Sunday, make sure you scroll down after reading this post so that you can be on the same page as us.
How far along? 21 weeks. That's 19 to go.
Total weight gain/loss: +8 pounds
Maternity clothes? I finally got the skirt that I've been wanting! The elastic one that I am going to be wearing EVERY DAY from this point out. So brace yourselves. Ha ha.
Sleep: This week we slept on our mattress in the living room for two nights while floors were being installed in our bedroom.
Best moments this past week: SOOOO many! In chronological order:
1. Seeing our baby at the sonogram.
2. Seeing on the sonogram that our baby is in fact a boy.
3. Having everyone over for our super fun get together and telling them about our boy.
4. The birth of our new nephew Isaac.
5. Painting party (see posts below)
6. New floors! Although, installation is never really fun.
7. Spending lots of time outside in the GORGEOUS sunshine
8. Registering at Target.
9. The fact that ALL of this was done over the beloved Spring Break
Food cravings: Opposite alert: I have decided to take away french fries (gasp!!!). They're my favorite, but they're getting out of control. We'll see how this goes. So far, it's been 2 days.
Gender: B is for BOY!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In but starting to flatten.
What I miss: This week, my family.
What I am looking forward to: BASEBALL season!!
Weekly Wisdom: Buy really big nursery things in increments and a little early so that you can afford to buy them and have them paid for in the end.
Milestones: I felt baby move this week! It is so fun, I can't wait to share this experience with other people (mostly hubby)
And now the baby is...
A baby banana boy. He (isn't it fun to say he instead of it?) is about 11 ounces according to Gina the sonogram tech. He is about 8 inches tall. He moves all the time and it is the funniest thing ever. He is starting to grab onto things (mostly the umbilical cord, there's not much to hang onto in there). He is also learning the sounds of our voices.
And here is me! Okay, so my head looks really funny, but it's the bump we're really focusing on.
No comments:
Post a Comment