Sunday, March 21, 2010

Almost Half-way!!

How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: +7 pounds
Maternity clothes? I'm officially in the awkard "in between" stage. Maternity clothes are too big but my clothes are too small. It's pretty frustrating. Luckily I have a belly band.
Sleep: It's just not the same
Best moment this past week: Any moment yesterday that was spent in the gorgeous sunshine!
Movement: Um.. I can't tell if it's movement or just my tummy growling.
Food cravings: Not really.
Gender: 1 week from tomorrow!!!!!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In.
What I miss: Staying up late. I get cranky.
What I am looking forward to: Spring Break. Not only am I off of school, but we find out if it's a boy or a girl AND we get to start our nursery.
Weekly Wisdom: Call and set up a free estimate for laminate floors from Empire while they're having their free installation sale! I hope it works out.
Milestones: Potential movement. I am now showing.

And now the baby is...

A mango. We are 8 ounces and 6 inches. That is a real baby folks! Also, he or she can hear now and is really using his or her senses.

And here I am at 19 weeks!



In the meantime, hubby continues to make his body look nicer. So while I am perfecting my bump, he is lengthening runs and flattening abs. Nothing like sympathy pregnancy. Ha ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment